Friday, August 29, 2003

Proverbs 30. The Holy Bible: King James Version.: "18 There be three things which are too wonderful for me,
yea, four which I know not:


19 the way of an eagle in the air;
the way of a serpent upon a rock;
the way of a ship in the midst of the sea;
and the way of a man with a maid."


my sense of wonder is undiminished

Had a great day in London at SoG
studying Parish Register Copies: Bristol, GLOUCESTERSHIRE

but got caught up in News Story - canada.com network: "the power outage Thursday night, which trapped thousands of people in subway trains for up to 90 minutes, could have had 'horrifying consequences' if it had occurred during a recent heat wave, instead of on a chilly, wet evening. "

so took a bus, walked got wet and eventually found a taxi putting a passenger down

My body retaliated with a leg cramp on the train just before Leamington Spa so I had to pace up and down to restore the circulation of the muscle behind my left thig.



So I had to finish this book this morning The Pratchett Quote File v5.1 - Sourcery: "'It's going to look pretty good, then, isn't it,' said War testily, 'the One Horseman and Three Pedestrians of the Apocralypse.'
-- The Four Horsemen of the Apocralypse encounter unexpected difficulties (Terry Pratchett, Sourcery)"


was where I had got to, Terry's writing always raises my spirits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home