Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Birmingham Heartlands & Solihull NHS Trust (Teaching)

Not much help
no direct telephone numbers to departments

no email addresses

I have a not unexpected post-operative infection and a lack of confidence in my GP

Twice I asked one doctor - GP - for help and I got in a stupid argument about saving money for the National Health Service - some bedside manner they have in UK.

I think the hospital is irresponsible just washing their hands of day surgery patients post-operative care and that their post-operative infection statistics are there by being massaged too.

H:S Rigshospitalet


Respirationscenter Øst

these guys look after me well

H:S Rigshospitalet: "Respirationscenter Øst
Afsnit 3072 (sengeafsnit)
Telefon: 3545 3072
Fax: 35457 2863
---
Afsnit 3193 (ambulatorium)
Telefon: 3545 7818
Fax: 3545 7718
E-mail: amb.3072@rh.dk...
H:S Tværfagligt Smertecenter
Afsnit 7612
Tagensvej 20B
2200 København N
Telefon: 3545 7612/7325/7124
Fax: 3545 7349"

they sent me spare filters for my CPAP machine after an email and I just telephoned them on their direct line to cancel an appointment because of this infection.

Sorry dear old England, again Denmark is much more wired than you lot.

I can of course go in via emergency, in Dk I can discuss my problem withj my GP on the phone but at this time . 1330 they don't even answer the phone until 200 pm

- sigh -

I can try Welcome To NHSDirect Online

on their site What is Necrotizing Fasciitis?
via google . . you dont want to know that.

After call centre filtering
finally got to speak with a second nurse, the first told me her computers was down, basically see your GP


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home