Wednesday, January 07, 2004

68 years old today
one telephone call
no cards, no emails

got the new TV connected to the surround sound
and spent a happy hour playing Monsters Inc on my daughters old play station !
DVD player works
played a bit of GENEVIEVE with the wonderful harmonica sound track played by Larry Adler.


Doctor looked surprised when I told him my age
and the blooged antebiotic is doin the job.

Got a Santa hat half price while waiting for my medicine
plan to take up hitchhiking again when I can walk 5 or 10 miles a day - some hope

176.6 KG down from nearly 190 kg
target weight 160 KG next

ADKINS of diet fame lived only to 72 years
well below average life expectancy

I have to get to 85 to 95 to be of note in my lot

my ancestors WATKINS and LAPHAM of Monmouthshire and Bristol UK

my mother lived to 91 her elder sister 95
CIA - The World Factbook

CIA - The World Factbook -- Rank Order - Life expectancy at birth

United Kingdom 78.16
United States 77.14

late with an ante tobacco program
Denmark 77.10

an old ante-alcohol land
Sweden 79.97


TOP
CIA - The World Factbook -- Andorra a tiny welathy mountain valley in the Pyranees

Life expectancy at birth:
total population: 83.49 years
male: 80.58 years
female: 86.58 years (2003 est.)

Ethnic groups:
Spanish 43%, Andorran 33%, Portuguese 11%, French 7%, other 6% (1998)
Spain 79.23

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home