Sunday, March 14, 2004

Sunday morning 651 am gmt I woke up about 45 mins ago feeling refreshed so followed my routine of toilet bathroom kitchen

there I make a pint of tea, today typhoo , and take my old mans pills (water, aspirin , blood pressure, multivitamnins, and for 7 days antebiotics too with an overheated gall bladder again). I have a mixture of oats, bran flakes and jsut a few raisins as a fat reuced poo man s muesli.

I have cut a non recyclable fizzy drinks flask down to make a scoop to limit my portion size, which seesm to be wroking as I have lost 10 kilos weight over the last 2 or 3 weeks. I pour on skimmed milk and into the pint glass of tea and a little steell jug for the second glass of tea.


I open the window wide and sit there naked enjoying the cold morning air. the bird song and the view to the north from the seventh.

Being sunday the motorway to nw is quiet , normally the rumble of M6 tires sounds like distant surf on a pebble beach or at the feet of the Faerose cliffs.

Sometimes it is 200 am or 400 am but last night I saw a b movie SPECIES *** apart from the sewer scenes at the end (and the obligatory left over monsters for the sequels) had some quite good moments. I have cinema quality sound from my Sony 5 speker system so as much a anything enjoy a modern sound track, by turning the back speakers and the woofer to max.
Quite scared so saw some other stuff to relax coffe and cold cheddar cheese on warm toast and a bit of grumpier old men from 1996 where I watched Matthau being funny rather than laughing at the gags.

had a good day yesterday - Google Search: "hugh watkins" shows some of what I wrote in our online genealogical communities. I love solving problems - and map reading since I was 10 years old so locating LATHAM STREET Booth Poverty Map & Modern map (Charles Booth Online Archive) was a big thrill because it took three attempts.

My daughter "phoned" me yesterday - by that I mean she sent me an IM via msn.com which includes the code from the old MS web meeting so I bought a pait of cheap webcams in NETTO in Denmark so we can see each other Google Search: hama usb webcam now that is a real thrill ! HAMA - Die passende Lösung

Now to red my mail

25 in Outlook express FOTW and Mon Yahoo related lists

40 in usenet genealogy groups

in AOL communicator I have 7 mailboxes about 40 messages and 15 filtered bits of spam to report
at about 820 am each cay I get notification from the message boards i watch or administrate - 99 at the last count but run at only 10 to 20 postings a day.

Therefore I am starting of f with a blog for a change.

My second pint of tea is getiing colder now, I finished off yesterdays washing up whilst it was brewing and plan to do my email to about 900am and back to bed to lunch time - I might just see Breakfast with Frost because of the developing political event with the Spanish terror attacks.

dealing with Napoleon and Hitler took many more deaths but this latest charismatic nutter Bin Laden is being nipped in the bud at an earlier stage <.sigh>

I cannot weep for every death, I lost my own father all too young and I know life just goes on if you are lucky enough not to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

A child dies unseen every 3 seconds world wide, mostly by preventable disease, and gun accidents are the second biggest public health problem in USA then the price of road transport runs at wiping out a small town every year. Pointless explosions will swing Spain to the right and Spain in agressive mode is going to be a powerful ally in the fight against terrorism.

Bush is absolutely not my cup of tea, a killer governor, I am a pacifist in theory but a soldier in reality - for me there have beeen no bad US presidents since 1945 because none pressed the big red button marked A-bombs.

Sparta on the box last night docu - beating their boys to toughen them , I was beaten many times at school and never cried once. I was raised to be a male chauvanist a "gentleman" potentially an army officer, ie a killer playing with rifles since age 14 or a colonist or a civil servant or higher. i have moved on via christianity , born again and all that jazz, to a pragamtic utilitarianism, and atheistic existentialism.

adapt and survive.

live one day at a time ans be happy

harp arpegio - my mail calls - or my buddy list




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home