Thursday, April 29, 2004

Census Tools Electronic Spreadsheets

After years of frustration over disorganized census records on paper, I decided to create a simple and easy to use electronic spreadsheet to record, archive, permanently organize and preserve my hard earned data. No more lost paper! No more digging through files to find the record I need!

snip

I now have 35 spreadsheets available covering the U.S., Canada, England, Ireland and Scotland! Among my U.S. collection are spreadsheets for all federal records as well as the states of Iowa, Kansas, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York and Wisconsin.

The U.S. Federal Census spreadsheet has separate pages for each census year from 1790-1930, including the 1880-1920 Soundex. Each page is formatted to faithfully match the actual census for each year. It's a great way to finally organize your census records of an entire family for up to 140 years!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home