Sunday, May 16, 2004

GOMERY/GOMMERY/GOMRY and GUMERY/GUMMERY/GUMRY Genealogy and Family History: " website for
people interested in the surname
GOMERY
and its variants:-
GOMARY, GOMBERY, GOMBERRY, GOMBREY, GOMBRY, GOMBURY, GOMEREY, GOMEROY, GOMMERY, GOMORY, GOMREY, GOMRY, GOOMBERY, GOOMBURY, GUMARY, GUMBARY, GUMBERY, GUMBERRY, GUMBREY, GUMBRY, GUMBUREY, GUMBURY, GUMEREY, GUMERY, GUMMARY, GUMMERE, GUMMERY, GUMREY, GUMRY."

from my email

Hi Hugh,

Just read your message on the Monmouth mailing list and felt moved to write
and say hello, how are you? I've just re-subbed onto the MON list and
reading your message brought back memories of you, and you being on the
GOONS list, then you disappeared.

I've just taken out an ancestry.co.uk subscription and think it's bloody
marvellous (as my father would say). Now I can't imagine ever doing without
it. Forget buying CDs etc.

Hope all is well with you. Are you still in Denmark, the country of my
husbands ancestors, or living back in the UK?

going back in June

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home