Wednesday, October 06, 2004

from my email:-

Support for Family Tree Maker 9 and all previous versions will be ending November 3, 2004.

If you would like to remain eligible for support, we recommend upgrading to version 2005.

At Genealogy.com, we work hard to offer you useful new features while keeping up with advances in hardware and operating systems.
As we change technologies, it becomes necessary on occasion to discontinue live support for outdated products.


Take The Online Tour
Broadband Dial-Up
Support by email has in fact been good the few times I needed it with an answer within 24 hours,
and I have ordered my update of FTM 11 from S&N Genealogy Supplies
who are awaitng a shipment from USA - so they sent me a catalogue with the acknowledgement of my telephoned order. They ship with lightening speed normally overnight.
Do not purchase the boxed sets - which are irrelevant for most people
- but the single CD in a flat pack, which is the best value for money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home