Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Welcome to ROOTS Consulting Services (Scotland) - Personalised Tours and Family History Research (Home Page)

THE GENEALOGIST PRAYER

Lord, help me dig into the past, and sift the Sands of Time,
That I might find the roots that made this family tree of mine,
Lord, help me trace the ancient roads on which my fathers trod,
And led them through so many lands to find our present sod.

Lord help me find an ancient book, or dusty manuscript,
That's safely hidden in some forgotten crypt.
Lord let it happen.
Lord, let it bridge the gap that haunts my soul when I can't find.
That missing link between some name that ends the same as mine.

The Arkansas Genealogical Society Newsletter

from usenet:-
Good afternoon

As well as being a Scots Professional genealogy researcher I belong to a
group called RAOGK. We do simple research tasks and assist as much as
possible in our own time for zilch - mainly for people who cannot afford to
pay!

Am usually in Edinburgh every 3 weeks or so (next visit 12 January).

Ewan

ROOTS Consulting Services (Scotland)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home