Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Alan J.L. MacLeod - Genealogy Professional: "I am a member and accredited researcher of the Association of Scottish
Genealogists and Researchers in Archives (ASGRA) and all research is
undertaken by myself. I have worked in and travelled thoughout Scotland for
nearly 60 years. As a result, I have a close and intimate knowledge of the
local and national geography, history, place names and people of Scotland. "

Google Search: ASGRA

OR

Atlantic States Gay Rodeo Association, ASGRA

AND

ASGRA Professional Researchers: "Scottish family history research carried out in New Register House, National Archives of Scotland and Local Archives. " and much more
even Outer Hebrides Family History and Genealogy. Bill Lawson Publications - Books & Genealogy Research Harris Outer Hebrides

and my thanks to Cyndi's List - What's New on Cyndi's List? for a daily email from Cyndi's List - The CyndisList Mailing List

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home