Friday, March 18, 2005

Graham Klyne - home page Welcome to my web site. This is a place I use to post items of work and pleasure interests that I'd like to share.

Why "Nine by Nine"? Back in 1986 I left my then full-time employment to trade as a freelance software developer and consultant. At that time, my working space was a small "box room", slightly smaller than 9 feet square, into which I shoehorned all of my computer equipment and books, which gave rise to my trading name. Since then I've been in and out of normal employment a few times, but have retained my trading name to provide a degree of continuity, and to remind me of those good old days :-)


Work interests (links) read the site - of a leading intellectual
Currently, I'm doing research work with the Image Bioinformatics Group of the zoology department at Oxford University, applying Semantic Web technologies to the development of a semantically-enhanced image database and publishing system (http://www.bioimage.org).

I also provide network Internet application standards consulting services through Nine by Nine. My work involves me in Internet standards development with IETF and W3C, helping developers incorporate new technologies into products, raising awareness of emerging technologies with product planners, and undertaking experimental prototyping of new ideas. Currently, I am also involved with the iTrust working group, and am active in the Haskell programming community.


image2003/9.3 the most popular in Japan according to Google number two from http://www.cc9.ne.jp/~eos3/Gallery_4.htm

cz domain

cats like warm places
old racing plane
but which? Google Search: g-acss

G-ACSS history




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home