Saturday, October 28, 2006

Ancestry members with a One World Tree

from my email:-

If you're one of our members with a One World Tree you'll shortly receive an e-mail advising you of how you can transfer your One World Tree across to our new Personal/Private Trees to start making using of our new tree building tools, including photo uploads, mini-ancestor bio's, share options with friends and family and more.

To receive the email, ensure you have the Product Watch box ticked on your e-mail preferences page.

Personally I think it is better to use the freebie RootsWeb, (worldconnect and freespace) for this because you get more control and I even use blogger for the LAPHAM one-name pages.

Play about with the links to my trees and my sites in the side bar to this blog before making up your mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home