Monday, November 12, 2007

forrestdale.co.uk

forrestdale.co.uk: "Forrest Anderson
Forrestdale Research Military Researcher and Local History Photographer

I was connected with the military for almost 30 years, and if your ancestor was ever in the British armed forces, I have collected together a wealth of information which may allow me to give you an answer immediately, and at no cost. If you have a query about Edinburgh, I have lived here for over 40 years, and have a good knowledge of the city and its history.
If I can't give you an immediate answer, then I can go to one of the archives above to see if the answer is there, or take photographs of the road, building or grave that interests you.

As a service to family historians and genealogists, I have provided information on this website to help you with military terminology and to make known some of the sources which can used for military genealogical research.

My fees are very reasonable, starting at just a few pounds, and the service is friendly, so if you have a query relating to Edinburgh or armed forces research, please do not hesitate to e-mail me. If I cannot solve your problem there and then, I may well be able to supply an answer from one of the sources mentioned above, and will supply a no-obligation quotation before I undertake any paid research. Much of my work is done on a "no find, no fee" basis, to guarantee that you get value for money."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home