Monday, November 19, 2007

RootsWeb: WORLD-OBITS-L

RootsWeb: WORLD-OBITS-L Archives:
starteed - January 2001 - with 8 messages

then it took off with Peter_McCrae after:-
December 20041 messages
March 2005640 messages
April 20052305 messages


Genealogy Resources on the Internet - Cemeteries/Monuments/Obituaries Mailing Lists

Peter_McCrae - Google Search

Public Profile - Ancestry.com: "My name is Peter McCrae. I was born in Gosforth, Northumberland, England in 1936 and after a period of several years living with my parents in the south of England, having been married with a family, I now live in West Cumbria, in the North West of England.
I am now Retired.
I have been researching the MCCRAE scottish line from Ayr in Ayrshire, Scotland. I have living relations that I am in contact with in Canada, USA, and New Zealand."

Obituaries - Family History & Genealogy Message Board - rootsweb.com:
"Threads: 97105 - Messages: 98205"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home