Monday, December 08, 2008

County Antrim Ireland

Co. Antrim Main Website

from my email Discussions - soc.genealogy.ireland | Google Groups :-

Hi Don,

Please point out, where I am intending to - SCAM or DEFRAUD - anybody with my Forum. The Forum is a newbie friendly free site as is everything is that you will find connected to Irishgenealogy.net or as I refer to it as Irish Genealogy on the Net.

I run a free Co. Antrim Mailing List, a free Forum, I run 4 sub-domains connected with Irishgenealogy.net and it is all free. I do have a link on my main site that requests donations but since I started this site in 2002 I have never received a penny or Euro cent via that link.

You will find the complete 1851 Irish Census Remnants for Co. Antrim on the Forum.

-Contains the remnants of the 1851 Census of Ireland for Co. Antrim as they appear on the microfilm at the FHC of the LDS

-an index made by myself for the remnants of the 1851 Census of Ireland for Co. Antrim .

You will find the 1796 Irish Flax Growers List on the Forum.
-All the Irish Flax Growers records that I could find are posted here.

Griffiths Valuation 1861-62 of Co.Antrim-indexed by SURNAME( made by myself)
Griffiths Valuation 1861-62 of Co.Antrim--by Parish( made by myself)
Link to the rest of Griffiths Valuation 1861-62

Information on Parishes and Townlands of N. Ireland

Pigot Directory 1824( scanned and OCR'ed by myself and help from the Co. Antrim Mailing List)
Slater's directory of Ireland 1846( scanned and OCR'ed by myself and help from the Co. Antrim Mailing List)
Ballymena Directory 1891( scanned and OCR'ed by myself and help from the Co. Antrim Mailing List)

‘ALL IRELAND SOURCES’ NEWSLETTER(from Vol 1-1998 up to Vol 9 -2007(work in progress)
A Monthly Newsletter: Editor: Terry Eakin, E-mail address: tea04055@bigpond.net.au
Converted by myself to plain text and posted with the Editors permission.

The site was longer offline than I had planned so I posted here on -soc.genealogy.ireland- to let guest users know that it was open again. The 1000 plus Register Users had already been informed.

You will find countless links to many other source of information posted by some of 1000 plus users and myself and much more.

Hope you will check your facts before trying to damage anybodies good name in the future..

Liam G. McFaul
Owner of Irishgenealogy.net
Larneman@irishgenealogy.no.spam.net
**************************************************************
(I assume you know what to remove from the email address)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home