Tuesday, April 14, 2009

FTM 2009 Bombing

FTM 2009 Bombing when going to reports. - Family Tree Maker software - Family History & Genealogy Message Board - Ancestry.com: "This has happened since FTM 2008, when I publish the whole program bombs.. pretty annoying, so I go back to the best software to date..FTM 16. Well every time I get the new update I think things will be better, but they still suck. Bombs. So everytime this starts up I end up restoring my computer before and giving a clean install to find out I still think the software is horrible. (2 versions and a few updates later). Anyhow, have yet to utilize this software since the latest update due the problems stated. Anyone know how to keep the report section from bombing without having to restore the machine... it gets old."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home