Saturday, June 06, 2009

Denmark's digital archive of church book and census images

Statens Arkivers Arkivalieronline: "Spørgsmål om slægtsforskning o. lign. besvares ikke af Arkivalieronline. Henvendelse skal ske til det arkiv, der opbevarer de originale arkivalier, dvs. Rigsarkivet eller landsarkiverne."

from my email:-

Hello,

I found your site on Cyndi's List and am hoping you can help me.

For two days now I have been unable to access records on Arkivalieronline. I keep receiving a black box on every opslag I click on. It happens for every page in every parish, including ones I have already viewed. I have checked the FAQ page and it was not helpful. I have tried to access the records with my firewall off, my internet security off, I have updated Java, I have tried accessing from Internet Explorer AND Firefox, and nothing works. Hopefully you can provide me with some insight on what the problem might be and how to correct it. I use Arkivalieronline frequently and am lost without it. I'd appreciate any help you can offer.

Thank you

my reply:-

that means the image server is down

the technicians will probably fix it after the weekend as usual

too bad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home