Genealogy Advisor at MyHeritage.com
Are you an expert in genealogy and have some spare time?
We have a genealogy project you may like to put your hands on:
MyHeritage.com is looking for an experienced genealogist to help us build relationships with the
genealogy community in the UK.
We’re looking for someone who would like to use some of his time, knowledge and network to help
MyHeritage develop and strengthen its bonds with genealogy people, organizations and associations;
and of course, get paid while doing it!
If you’re up for this challenge, your main activities involve:
* Engage with the UK genealogy community as an ambassador of MyHeritage and build
relationships to open a conversation channel for the company.
* Identify problems to be solved and provide feedback to the company. Find potential areas with
opportunities for product adjustments or new developments.
* Stay on top of what’s happening in the genealogy community, including the latest developments,
fairs and competitors’ news. Keep MyHeritage team updated.
* Promote MyHeritage genealogy tools and developments using different means to reach
genealogists: by phone, email, meetings or attending fairs.
What you should be like:
* A genealogy enthusiast, a researcher who knows everything about family history.
* Have knowledge of the UK genealogy community, preferably with already existing links.
* Recognize technology as a key tool to help genealogists and use it for your own research and data
organization. Knowledge of the software package available for genealogy.
* Be familiar with MyHeritage/Family Tree Builder’s functionalities and be eager to promote them.
* Work for one of the biggest genealogy companies on the Internet.
* Be part of an international team of people with different skills and benefit from sharing knowledge
* Get support for your own research and broaden your connections in the genealogy field.
* Flexible hours (making up to around 1 day per week) and financial remuneration negotiable on
experience and availability.
We are a family social network with strong genealogy features. On myheritage.com you can create a
family tree, share pictures, organize family events, download our genealogy software ‘Family Tree
Builder’ and search for ancestors online.
The company was founded in 2003 near Tel Aviv (Israel) and has more than 32 million users by
now. Visit MyHeritage.com to get the full story, and browse our company blog for more info:
To apply please write an email with a brief note on:
- Why you would like to do the job.
- Why you think you’re the right person to do it.
Please attach your full CV for some more details on your experience.
Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application – Genealogy Advisor”.